- Design, develop, and automate ArcGIS Image Server quality and performance testing
- Design image processing models and raster analysis models which can be used to validate and verify ArcGIS Image Server’s raster analytics capabilities
- Analyze daily test results and report daily quality status
- Collaborate with development and product teams to build new capabilities and define needed APIs. You’ll learn how the ArcGIS REST API is used to build web applications to perform geospatial analysis both on the client and server side.
- Conceptualize and implement new features for the test automation system; analyze and manage requirements based on product needs, stability, and performance
- Provide feedback and recommendations to developers on software usability and functionality
- Participate in product design reviews to provide input on QA requirements, product designs, schedules, or potential problems
- Be an advocate for our users and represent their requirements in product design and delivery
- 3-5 years of experience with ArcGIS software or other geospatial technology
- 2+ years of industry experience building web applications
- Intermediate knowledge of GIS and Remote Sensing
- Knowledge of cloud computing platforms and services such as Amazon S3, SQS, EC2, and Azure services
- Knowledge of test automation frameworks such as Selenium, JUnit is strongly recommended.
- Fundamental understanding of web services
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including presentation skills
- Proven ability to deliver work within time constraints, in teams and individually
- Ability to understand new technology concepts quickly and apply them accurately through an evolving, dynamic environment
- Bachelor’s in computer science, engineering, or mathematics, depending on position level
- Prior experience with software development and release of commercial software products including requirements gathering, testing, and documentation
- Proven ability to define, manage, and deliver geospatial solutions
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.