Esri’s US-based international contracts team is seeking to staff a Senior Contract Specialist to interact with customers from all over the world—from every industry and level of government. Your role is essential to the procurement and sales process because you will capture a deal’s nuances to meet Esri’s business needs and sales goals. You will exercise your negotiation skills to build relationships, mitigate risk, and protect Esri’s intellectual property. As a self-starter, you will seek to effectively prioritize assignments and issues to drive resolution, growth, and process improvement. You will work with a team of highly skilled contracts negotiators and attorneys to support the customer focused Esri philosophy and promote the adoption of Esri’s ArcGIS, both in the US and around the World. This position will be in Stuttgart, Germany.
- Exposure to international contracting, distribution agreements, and partner agreements
- Prior experience working in an in-house role strongly preferred
- Knowledge of Apttus (now Conga) or Salesforce experience
Who we are:
As you support your colleagues in the International Contracts team based in the US, the Esri R&D Center Stuttgart (nFrames) - a full subsidiary of Esri - will become your home base. We are an international team driven by curiosity and an urge for excellence in turning cutting-edge research into technology.
What we offer:
- High profile team that is driven by the pursuit of excellent results
- Passionate and supportive working culture with a strong emphasis on cross-collaboration
- Strong focus on company culture: appreciative, compassionate communication, enabling, and embracing diversity
- Well-appointed office environment and equipment in the center of Stuttgart
- Local benefits, infrastructure, team activities, and more
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.