Esri is a growing software company with fascinating applications in over 60 industries across business, government, and education. In this role you will be integral to Esri’s growth strategy by developing and executing marketing campaigns with our most strategic partners that support our priority programs, customer experience, and generate demand.
You will have the opportunity to work with multiple stakeholders including big brand technology companies, strategic partners, internal stakeholders, and subject matter experts. You will leverage your experience in marketing, campaigns, data-driven decision making, communication, and effective relationship building skills to create joint marketing campaigns with partners that will improve awareness of Esri and Esri-partner joint offerings.
• Design, launch, optimize, and manage 3-5 strategic marketing programs and timelines simultaneously across multiple channels
• Build and maintain strong relationships with alliances, strategic partners, internal stakeholders, and subject matter experts to develop market opportunities, objectives, benchmarks, messaging, audience targets, and content to ensure program and campaign success
• Effectively manage tactics and communications with cross-functional stakeholders to prioritize and execute on high impact campaigns aligned with business goals
• Leverage marketing analytics and reporting platforms to determine campaign success criteria, manage campaign status reports, and continuously audit and improve the digital experience and outcome for ROI
• Stay abreast of emerging digital technologies, media opportunities, approaches, and strategies particularly in the big brand technology companies
• Assist in the development of the Esri partner GTM framework with selection criteria, nurturing process, and strategic marketing plans
• 5 years of experience in marketing and a bachelor's degree in marketing, business, or related field; or 3 years of experience in marketing and a master's degree
• 3 years experience in campaign management
• Proven track record for executing and measuring successful integrated and digital marketing campaigns
• Working knowledge of campaign performance and analytics reporting
• Self-starter that is detail and task oriented, highly organized, and has a customer-oriented attitude
• Demonstrated capacity for developing innovative marketing strategies
• Strategic thought leader who can effectively manage multiple high-level projects simultaneously and work well in a cross-functional team environment
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills with comfortability interacting and influencing stakeholders and executive leaders
• Strong project management and problem-solving skills
• Master’s degree in business, marketing, or related field
• Integrated campaign experience
• Experience with Adobe Analytics, Adobe Audience, Adobe Target, Power BI, Pardot and/or Salesforce
• Knowledge and/or experience in Indirect/Channel Marketing
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.
Esri’s competitive total rewards strategy includes industry-leading health and welfare benefits: medical, dental, vision, basic and supplemental life insurance for employees (and their families), 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, minimum accrual of 80 hours of vacation leave, twelve paid holidays throughout the calendar year, and opportunities for personal and professional growth. Base salary is one component of our total rewards strategy. Compensation decisions and the base range for this role take into account many factors including but not limited to skill sets; experience and training; licensure and certifications; and other business and organizational needs.
A reasonable estimate of the base salary range is $81,120 - $135,200