- Contribute to the development of innovative VR/AR applications in urban design using Unreal Engine 4
- Implement custom game engine features and rendering techniques and state-of-the-art graphics effects
- Integrate proprietary geospatial data streaming and geometry processing libraries
- Research and push the state-of-the-art in virtual world rendering for photo-realistic and data visualization purposes
- Apply and promote good software engineering practices such as test automation, modularization, simplification
- 5+ years of practical software engineering experience in game development industry
- Excellent knowledge of computer graphics and Unreal Engine 4
- Excellent C++, software programming, and software architecture skills
- Master’s or PhD in computer science
- Existing work authorization for Switzerland
- Familiarity with 3D modeling and animation tools (Maya, Blender, etc.)
- Familiarity with GIS applications and technologies, ideally ArcGIS
- Experience with XR devices, integration, and UX/UI
Our Zurich team enjoys:
- Free lunches and fresh fruit
- Free coffee, tea, and soft drinks
- Fun team activities
- Competitive salary
- 40-hour work week
- Flexible working hours
- Dynamic, fast-growing international team
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.