- Research and implement real-time 3D rendering and analysis techniques of massive datasets
- Collaborate with colleagues in the Esri R&D Center-Zurich on improving the capabilities of the WebGL rendering engine
- Push the state-of-the-art in virtual world rendering for photo-realistic and thematic visualization purposes
- Apply and promote good software engineering practices such as test automation, modularization, simplification
- 2+ years of software development experience in the field of real-time rendering
- Strong C++ programming skills
- Strong track record of implementing advanced rendering techniques
- Excellent creative thinking and communication skills
- Master’s or PhD in computer science with a focus on computer graphics and real-time rendering, depending on position level
- Experience with WebAssembly/Emscripten (highly recommended)
- Familiarity with GIS applications and technologies
- Experience with cross-platform software development
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.