- Work with a team of dedicated software engineers and product engineers to design and author test cases for unit, functional, performance, scalability, and durability testing based on user requirements
- Design, develop, implement, and maintain automation systems and tools to be used by development and test engineers
- Collaborate with software engineers, product engineers, and other stakeholders to build and test ArcGIS Pro and ArcGIS Enterprise functionality related to data management including geodatabase, enterprise databases, and data store, as well as data management services such as utility network, feature service, network diagram, version management, geodata, WFS
- Participate in assessing product quality and release readiness
- 1+ years of software testing experience
- 1+ years of experience using an application development language, such as C#, Java, C++, or Python
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- A self-motivated team player with an interest in continuous learning and building software products
- Bachelor’s or master’s in computer science, engineering, geography, GIS, mathematics, or related field, depending on position level
- Familiarity with ArcGIS Pro, ArcGIS Enterprise, and ArcGIS platform technologies
- Experience with relational databases
- 1+ years of experience with software testing tools such as CodedUI, TestNG, Selenium, Cucumber, or related tools
- Familiarity with the Agile software development life cycle
- Experience analyzing code coverage using industry standard tools such as BullsEye and Coverity
- Testing or development experience with large scale GIS systems or desktop, web, or mobile applications
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.