Are you keen on solving complex problems and creating the most efficient software development environment? Are you striving for designing and implementing processes, tools, and workflows that constantly make software development simpler, more streamlined, and more intuitive for developers? Do you possess a strong desire to implement change, growth, and maturity; and have a passion and love for what you do.
As our DevOps engineer you will sit at the crossroads of operations and software development. You will be supporting and working alongside a very talented cross-functional engineering team on the latest technologies, and bring in prior experiences, best practices, and a collaborative attitude to steer our DevOps initiatives.
If you are excited about 3D reality capture and models and you enjoy working in a diverse, fun, caring, and progressive environment, join us in our mission of developing the leading photogrammetry software worldwide.
What we offer:
- High profile team that is driven by the pursuit of excellent results
- Active ambition to become a technology leader in 3D reconstruction technology
- Passionate and supportive working culture
- Flat hierarchies
- Emphasis on team and personal growth through training and team development events
- Strong focus on company culture: appreciative, compassionate communication, enabling and embracing diversity
- Well-appointed office environment and equipment in the center of Stuttgart
- Part of Esri, a global organization based in California focused on GIS and spatial analytics to enable global change
- Attractive compensation and benefits like public transport, leased e-bikes, and fitness
Who we are:
We are an international team of young, engaged individuals who love to create professional photogrammetry software, turning cutting-edge research into value for our customers. Embracing a high diversity of skills and cultures, curiosity and an urge for excellence drive us. Municipalities and leading companies of the mapping industry use our unique technology for countrywide data production. We have built a strong reputation in the market—for us, this is just the beginning. Facing an evolving market and many fascinating challenges in technology, we need your expertise to help us get to the next level.
The Esri R&D Center-Stuttgart develops the software technology SURE, which is used worldwide to reconstruct 3D surface models from images and lidar. As one of the leading solutions in this domain, it focuses on high accuracy and large-scale applications like aerial mapping of entire cities and countries. The resulting data empowers various applications in areas like smart cities, infrastructure, 5G planning, change detection, environment monitoring, cadaster mapping, or VR.
In our software development, we implement recent research from Photogrammetry, Computer Vision and Machine learning into reality capture software. Our development language for the SURE engine is usually cross platform C++ (CPU as well as GPU)— as scalability and performance is important in our engineering work to be able to process massive datasets efficiently on workstations, computing clusters or cloud infrastructures.