- Collaborate with developers and product engineers on the team to design the integration tests for a function
- Develop the integration tests in Java/Python/SOAPUI
- Deploy and schedule the integration tests to run daily and share status in an easy to understand manner
- Manage the suite of integration tests; refactor and re-engineer them as needed
- Manage the integration test framework and dashboards
- Drive best practices for test driven development
- 2+ years of experience with testing frameworks such as Junit/Pyunit/SOAPUI
- 2+ years of experience with automation and deployment tools such as Jenkins, Chef
- 2+ years of experience with web services and web API development in REST and SOAP
- Passionate about writing tests and breaking software
- Ability to translate software functions into tests
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including presentation skills
- Effective time management and organizational skills
- Passion and ability to make a difference
- Bachelor's in computer science or related field, depending on position level
- Demonstrated experience automating software tests, including low-level (non-UI) tests
- Experience selecting/developing an automation framework
- Experience using SQL for test setup and validation
- Familiarity with system and web server administration
- Proven development skills in Java, Python, and other scripting languages
Questions about our interview process? We have answers.
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.