- Build relationships. Become a core member of an account team as you present, demonstrate, and support selling Esri software and solutions. Support your team as you help plan and execute sales strategies. Speak confidently with customers about Esri technologies and thoroughly communicate the Esri message.
- Be an expert. Become a subject matter expert of the intel sector as well as a technical expert of ArcGIS. Anticipate the needs of the customers you support.
- Solve problems. Proactively craft and propose solutions that clarify how GIS brings business value to our customers by addressing the critical business challenges they face. Define and deliver strategies to customers that align Esri technology with their business.
- Tell our story. Present GIS technical demonstrations of proposed solutions to clients. Understand how to design presentations for technical and non-technical customers. Provide best practices related to the use, deployment, and administration of Esri technology.
- 3+ years of experience with Esri technology using editing tools, performing spatial analysis, and creating geodatabases
- 1+ years of experience in the intel industry
- Innovative mindset enabling the creation and demonstration of the right solution in partnership with our customers and customer technology
- Experience using current GIS technology and leveraging the full ArcGIS enterprise suite of tools to demonstrate Esri’s patterns of use
- Understanding of ArcGIS from an IT context (e.g., infrastructure, hardware, software, storage, security, networking, servers, databases, web services, virtualization, cloud computing)
- Experience in technical consulting and conceptual solution design as well as an understanding of sales and business development processes
- Experience with geodatabases and underlying DBMS technology (SQL Server or Oracle)
- Knowledge of cloud computing concepts and environments (Microsoft Azure or AWS)
- Remarkable presentation, interpersonal, and listening skills at the technical and executive level
- Ability to travel domestically or internationally 25-50%
- Bachelor’s or master’s in geography, computer science, GEOINT, or a related field, or equivalent work experience
- US Citizenship and the ability and willingness to obtain a security clearance
- Ability to troubleshoot client issues related to Esri application deployment and system architecture
- Experience integrating software solutions with other business systems including data warehousing, BI, CRM, ERP, and analytics platforms
- Understanding and use of CAD, Revit, and other industry tools
- Experience incorporating real-time information streams with existing GIS data and IT infrastructure
- Basic understanding of artificial intelligence/machine learning concepts
- Experience with ArcGIS Enterprise web applications or other web application development
- Familiarity with statistical analysis tools (R/SPSS/SAS/STAT)
Questions about our interview process? We have answers.
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.