- Develop iOS software for use in commercial drone flight app
- Understand user requirements; design and develop API applications for iOS devices that meet real world scenarios
- Work with design, test, and development teams to create easy-to-use and robust new features
- Identify issues and improve code quality, including clear and meaningful documentation
- Implement unit tests to ensure baseline quality in all releases
- 5+ years of commercial iOS software development experience
- At least one commercially available application on the iTunes Store
- Excellent knowledge of Swift or Objective-C
- Strong math skills, especially related to trigonometry and geometry
- Understanding of algorithms and design patterns
- Experience with mobile software design patterns and resource limitations
- Experience working with REST services and 3rd party SDK’s
- Bachelor's in computer science, engineering, mathematics, GIS, or related field, or equivalent experience developing mobile apps or SDKs for 5+ years
- Prior experience building spatial/mapping applications or software components
- Experience with drone SDK integration
- SwiftUI experience
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.