At Esri, our developers turn vision into reality! Volunteering at the Esri Developer Summit puts you in the right place at the right time and gives you the opportunity to network with geodevelopers from around the world. On your time off, you can attend sessions and social events plus learn more about the growing diversity of Esri's products and the latest GIS trends.
Student assistants help with attendee registration, technical session monitoring, conference logistics, and working in the Esri Store.
What's in it for you?
- Full registration to the conference in Palm Springs, California
- Hotel accommodations
- Per diem allowance for meals (you only pay for your travel and personal expenses)
- The latest updates in GIS technology
- A chance to surround yourself with like-minded developers who are building next generation GIS apps
- Professional connections that may lead to career opportunities in geospatial development
Student assistantships are open to graduate students and fourth-year undergraduate students who are also
- Currently enrolled in an accredited college or university
- Interested in GIS software and geospatial applications
- Available to arrive and work in Palm Springs on March 12, 2024
How Do You Apply?
To be considered, your application must include:
- A cover letter detailing your academic interest in GIS and what you hope to gain from this experience
- A phone number and e-mail address where you can be contacted through March 2024. Please be sure this information is on your résumé
- One letter of reference, preferably from a professor. You may submit it with your application; however, we suggest having it e-mailed directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications must be submitted by January 19, 2024
Selected students will be notified by February 2, 2024
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.