We are actively recruiting for this position.
As the situation surrounding the coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) continues to evolve, Esri is supporting our users and the community at large with software, services, and materials that are helping people understand, manage, and communicate the impact of the outbreak. Visit our COVID-19 Maps, Resources, and Insights page to see some of the things we are doing.
The ArcGIS platform brings together maps, apps, data, and people to make smarter decisions and enable innovation. Our Professional Services Division plays a crucial role in the deployment, usage, and innovation of the ArcGIS platform. Our mission is simple yet powerful: enable user success through the deployment of ArcGIS, broaden the impact of geospatial technology, and push the platform to make our own technology better.
You will work closely with customers to assist with their deployment of ArcGIS Enterprise and our broad array of other software offerings. These customers represent our most challenging and technically accomplished partners, and your work will provide them with the expert advice that is essential to the success of their deployment.
Design Effective Enterprise Systems
- Asses and provide recommendations to customers related to the appropriate and effective use of ArcGIS software components
- Provide actionable advice related to system design, performance implications, functional limitations, and any other topics that affect system design
- Interface with solution architects and enterprise IT staff from a customer organization to explain and guide them through ArcGIS design decisions
- Communicate technical concepts and ArcGIS platform capabilities to technical and non-technical audiences
Implement Advanced ArcGIS Enterprise Deployments
- Deploy and configure ArcGIS Enterprise in a wide variety of environments across operating systems, cloud providers, security architectures, customer types, industries, and organizations
- Configure ArcGIS Enterprise system to meet the customer’s service level agreement including high availability, disaster recovery, and security needs
- Plan and execute the migration of content from one ArcGIS Enterprise deployment to another, encompassing different architectures, deployment strategies, and software components
Assist with Technical Troubleshooting and Issue Resolution
- Assist Esri customers with troubleshooting advanced ArcGIS Enterprise deployments
- Assist with communicating troubleshooting guidance to related platform components such as storage, networking, security
Assess and Optimize Performance
- Identify performance requirements and understanding from a customer perspective
- Use Esri tools and industry standard tools to identify performance issues with maps, web services, databases, web applications, and other contexts
- Provide recommendations to customers related to performance monitoring, management, and improvement across the entire ArcGIS system
Participate in a Technical Community
- Participate in a technical community of advanced enterprise staff, sharing experiences; writing best practices documentation, technical guides, and helpful scripts; and participating in product direction discussions and recommendations
- Work collaboratively with teammates to solve difficult technical challenges
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.