You will work closely with federal customers at the intersection of enterprise IT and GIS technology to implement ArcGIS Enterprise and our broad array of other software offerings. These customers represent our most challenging and technically accomplished partners and your expertise in solving complex technical challenges will be essential to their success.
The ArcGIS platform brings together maps, apps, data and people to make smarter decisions and enable innovation. Our Professional Services division plays a crucial role in the deployment, usage and innovation of the ArcGIS platform. Our mission is simple yet powerful: enable user success through the deployment of ArcGIS, broaden the impact of geospatial technology and push the platform to make our own technology better.
Implement Advanced ArcGIS Enterprise Deployments
- Deploy and configure ArcGIS Enterprise in a wide variety of environments across operations systems, cloud providers, security architectures, customer types, industries and organizations
- Configure ArcGIS Enterprise systems to meet the customer`s service level agreement including high availability, disaster recovery and security requirements
- Plan and execute the migration of content from one ArcGIS Enterprise deployment to another, encompassing different architectures, deployment strategies and software components
Investigate, Analyze and Solve Technical Problems
- Troubleshoot advanced ArcGIS Enterprise deployments, providing guidance for platform components such as storage, networking and security
- Use a wide variety of tools to identify performance issues with web applications, web services and databases
- Provide evidence-backed recommendations to customers regarding performance monitoring, management and optimization
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.