Bring your user experience (UX) knowledge to help create, inspire, and influence user-centered design at Esri and beyond.
Working in collaboration with the UX/UI Marketing team and a dedicated mentor, you will work on tangible and exploratory projects with members of the team and stakeholders across various aspects of our website. Using methodologies and tools from your courses, you will start to apply your knowledge and skills using research, information architecture, and design thinking. Projects may include working on E-commerce, Products, Industries, Events, and Campaign marketing pages across esri.com, as well as helping conduct user research studies.
With a passion for designing experiences, you’ll be part of a team that designs web pages viewed by tens of millions of users from around the globe.
- Currently enrolled in third or fourth year university courses and/or graduating in the spring semester.
- Working toward a Bachelor's degree in human-computer interaction, user experience, interaction design, applied social science, or a related field.
- Experience with design software, such as Sketch, InVision, and Adobe Creative Suite
- Holistic thinker, collaborative worker, creative problem-solver.
- Basic UX design experience, such as conceptual ideation, wireframing, and prototyping.
- Familiarity with various design research methodologies, such as qualitative interviewing, usability research, ethnography, or mixed method studies.
Please include a link to your online portfolio or PDF samples of recent work. Samples must communicate your approach to evidence-driven problem solving on school or real-world projects and demonstrate your skills in developing evidence-based insights and design solutions through a mix of low- and high-fidelity deliverables.
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri's geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and the environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability, which is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE), and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.