- Solve and articulate complex problems through application design, product development, and user experiences. Location does matter--you will make it easier for people to visualize their data with location in mind
- Develop software used by people who are not software developers--ensure the exceptional software you create influences them to be exceptional professionals in their respective fields
- Collaborate with other programmers and mentor junior engineers through the development process
- Leverage the knowledge of your peers to better understand business trends, customer communities, and technology adoption patterns
- Experience working with HTML5, CSS3, and JS frameworks such as ReactJS, AngularJS, NodeJS, VueJS, Node.JS
- Ability to translate user requirements to technical specifications
- Working knowledge of databases such as MongoDB, Oracle, SQL Server, PostgreSQL
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills to effectively work with global teams
- Experience working with RESTful web services
- Bachelor’s or master’s in computer science, computer engineering, or mathematics
- Experience with one or more of the following technologies: Dojo, JQuery; OpenGL or DirectX; GIS
Questions about our interview process? We have answers.
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.