At Esri, we believe geography can make the world a better place. To make it possible for true collaboration, creativity, innovation, and idea exchange to thrive we are committed to facilitating a welcoming and respectful community for all. This Conference Code of Conduct shares our community expectations and applies to all attendees, employees, exhibitors, speakers, sponsors, volunteers, and other participants at Esri-sponsored events. We empower all participants in our community to actively engage in creating a friendly and safe environment for all.
Inappropriate behavior—harassment, aggression, and intimidation
- Harassment, aggression, and intimidation are hurtful and interfere with other people’s experience and participation in our community. These behaviors are inappropriate and unacceptable.
- These behaviors can be related to, but not limited to: race, color, creed, gender (including pregnancy, perceived pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), gender identity, religion (including religious dress and grooming), marital status, domestic partner status, genetic information, age, national origin or ancestry, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local laws.
- Inappropriate behavior can take many forms such as slurs; jokes; derogatory statements; foul or obscene language; offensive clothing; leering; stalking; staring; gestures; pictures, drawings or cartoons; violating personal space by impeding or blocking another person's movement or otherwise physically interfering with them; harassing photography or recordings; unwanted or offensive letters or poems; offensive email or voicemail messages; or social media postings.
Consequences of inappropriate behavior
Inappropriate behavior will not be tolerated. If asked to stop behaving inappropriately, you should comply immediately.
- Esri reserves the right to refuse entry to or remove any party from the event at any time. All determinations are at the sole discretion of Esri, and the decision of the leading Esri representative will be final.
- Severe breaches of this Conference Code of Conduct may result in disqualification from participating in future events.
- Individuals expelled due to violating this Conference Code of Conduct will not be eligible for a refund or other consolation.