Eligibility and requirements
All submissions must be in English and include the following:
- Speaker names (For partner and distributor submissions, the end customer must be added as the main speaker.)
- Presentation title (80 characters or fewer, including spaces)
- Company name
- Complete address, phone, and email information
- Abstract (600 characters or fewer, including spaces)—Do not include information in your abstract that will not be in your presentation.
- Keyword set (list only 3–5 keywords)—Keywords are used to organize presentations into appropriate sessions, so choose words that clearly describe the main ideas of your work.
The information you enter will be published on the website and agenda. Eliminate bullet points and numbering. Avoid using words in all capital letters.
The audience is there to learn techniques and be inspired by what you built and the way you solved problems. These sessions are meant to have useful takeaways for them that they can use immediately. These presentations are not intended to promote or sell products and services.
You will need an Esri account to access the submission form and submit your abstract. If you do not have an Esri account, you can create one for free.
The deadline to submit a presentation abstract has passed and submissions are closed.
This year we are specifically interested in the following topics:
Frequently asked questions
Your presentation slot is for 15 minutes, including time for questions.
Our committee will evaluate each abstract and make selections based on topic and content. All submission participants will be notified after the selection process.
Speakers will be provided with presentation information as well as their time slot and instructions. During the conference, Esri staff will help facilitate the session with you and the other speakers.
Submissions are open to members of the Esri user community. For partner and distributor submissions, the end customer must be added as the main speaker.
No, product promotion is prohibited. While we understand you have products and services to sell, we would like these sessions to be inspiring, informative, and educational rather than a series of exhibit booth sales demonstrations.