Call for Lightning Talks
Inspire your peers with your innovative thinking by sharing your own unique experience and successes. Although not quite as fast as lightning, these talks are designed to be quick—five minutes to be exact. Presenters are given five minutes to share their awesomely imaginative ideas and concepts that have been or are in the midst of coming to fruition with the use of GIS.
Eligibility and requirements
All submissions must include the following:
- Author/presenter name(s)
- Presentation title (10 words or less)
- Company name
- Complete address, phone, and email information
- Brief presenter biography (25 words or fewer)
- Abstract (1,200 characters or fewer, including spaces): Do not include information in your abstract that will not be in your presentation.
- Keyword set (list only 3–5 keywords): Keywords are used to organize presentations into appropriate sessions, so choose words that clearly describe the main ideas of your work.
The information you enter will be published on the website and agenda. Eliminate bullet points and numbering. Avoid using words in all capital letters. Submissions must be in English. All papers and presentations must be noncommercial. At no time is it permissible for presenters to use their time slot to advertise or promote a product, service, or company.