Step-by-step instructions to book a discounted hotel reservation
Before you can book your hotel, you must be registered for the summit.
Book your hotel using the unique link located in your registration confirmation email. The link gives you access to the participating hotels with discounted room rate information.
Frequently asked questions
Can I book my hotel reservation with the discounted rate before I register?
How do I modify or cancel my hotel reservation?
Summit attendees may modify or cancel their existing hotel reservations by using the modify my reservation link in their confirmation email.
- Cancellations received after January 17, 2022, will be charged a $100 cancellation fee. This fee will be charged to the card used to book the rooms.
- After January 17, 2022, if you need to cancel due to special circumstances, please email your request to email@example.com for review.
- Name changes to hotel reservations can be made up until February 11th, 2022, by using the modify my reservation link provided in your reservation confirmation email.
- Any changes, including cancellations made after February 11, 2022, will need to be made directly with the hotel and the individual hotel cancellation policy will apply.
- Esri reserves the right to cancel any event or training if the minimum registration is not met. If Esri cancels an event, registration fees will be refunded.
- Canceling your registration does not automatically cancel your housing reservation, if applicable.
Is transportation to/from the event provided?
No, Esri does not provide transportation to or from the event venue. We suggest that you check with your hotel to see if it offers shuttle service.