Eligibility and requirements
All submissions must be in English and include the following:
- The presenter biography must be 200 characters or less, including spaces.
- The title must be 80 characters or less, including spaces.
- The proposal must be 500 characters or less, including spaces.
- Three to five keywords must be included in the proposal. Organizers will use these to assign presentations into sessions. The information you enter is used for publishing purposes (e.g., website and agenda).
- Do not use bullet points, numbering, special symbols, or all capital letters.
- Submissions must be in English.
- Submissions for applicants under 18 years of age will not be accepted.
All presentations must be noncommercial. At no time is it permissible for presenters to use their time slot to advertise or promote a product, service, or company.
Teaching and research
Administration and policy
Frequently asked questions
How long should my presentation be?
Presentations are typically 20 minutes or less including time for questions.
What is provided to the presenters before and during the summit?
A detailed program of presentations will be provided prior to the summit.
You will present from the session facilitator's laptop, and you will be asked for a copy of your most recent presentation slide deck before the session begins to ensure material is working properly. One projector and screen, lectern/podium with stationary microphone, head table, chairs, and a flip chart will be provided.
All presentation rooms have internet access through the session moderator's laptop. You may not use your own computer to access the hardwired internet in session rooms. Do not plan to download any data for your presentation through this connection. A wireless connection is provided for all Education Summit @ Esri UC attendees. This can be accessed in general areas, session rooms, and meeting rooms. Presenters should not depend on the Wi-Fi connection to access data for their presentations.
Where will I be able to find proceedings of my presentation?
Final presentation slides are due after the summit. Only submissions that are presented will be published in the summit proceedings. You will receive an email following the summit on how to upload your presentation for proceedings.
Am I allowed to promote my product?
No. Product promotion is not allowed. All papers and presentations must be noncommercial. At no time is it permissible for presenters to use their time slot to advertise or promote a product, service, or company.