Eligibility and requirements
All submissions must be in English and include the following:
- Speaker name(s) (For partner and distributor submissions, the end customer must be added as the main speaker)
- Presentation title (80 characters or fewer, including spaces)
- Company name
- Complete address, phone, and email information
- Abstract (600 characters or fewer, including spaces). Do not include information in your abstract that will not be in your presentation.
- Keyword set (list only 3–5 keywords). Keywords are used to organize presentations into appropriate sessions, so choose words that clearly describe the main ideas of your work.
The information you submit will be published on the website and agenda. Do not use bullet points or numbering. Avoid using words in all capital letters. All papers and presentations must be noncommercial. At no time is it permissible for speakers to use their time slot to advertise or promote a product, service, or company.
You will need an Esri account to access the submission form and submit your abstract. If you do not have an Esri account, you can create a free account.
This year, we are specifically interested in the following topics:
Frequently asked questions
Presentations can range from 5-minute Lightning Talks to 25-minute presentations. If selected, you will be notified of your presentation length.
Our committee will evaluate your abstract and make selections based on topic, content, and time available. All authors will be notified after the selection process.
Speakers will be provided with presentation information as well as their presentation time slot and instructions. During the event, Esri staff will help facilitate the session with you and the other presenters.
Submissions are open to members of the Esri user community.
No. Product promotion is not allowed. All papers and presentations must be noncommercial. At no time is it permissible for presenters to use their time slot to advertise or promote a product, service, or company.