Eligibility and Requirements
User presentations at the Education GIS User Conference will follow the same format as UC presentations. The focus of your presentation may be an idea, a successful project, tips and tricks for fellow conference attendees, or a demonstration.
- The presenter biography must be 200 characters, including spaces, or less.
- The title must be 80 characters, including spaces, or less.
- The abstract must be 500 characters, including spaces, or less.
- Three to five keywords must be included in the abstract. Organizers will use these to assign presentations into sessions. The information you enter is used for publishing purposes (e.g. website and agenda).
- Do not use bullet points, numbering, special symbols, or all capital letters.
- Submissions must be in English.
- Submission for applicants under 18 years old will not be accepted.