Eligibility and requirements
All submissions must be in English and include the following:
- Author/Presenter name(s)
- Presentation title (10 words or fewer)
- Agency/Company name
- Complete address, phone, and email information
- Brief presenter biography (25 words or fewer)
- Abstract (1,200 characters or fewer, including spaces). Do not include information in your abstract that will not be in your presentation.
- Keyword set (list only 3–5 keywords): Keywords are used to organize presentations into appropriate sessions, so choose words that clearly describe the main ideas of your work.
- Business partner submissions must include their end-customer as the main presenter in order to be considered.
The information you enter will be published on the website and agenda. Eliminate bullet points and numbering. Avoid using words in all capital letters. All papers and presentations must be noncommercial. At no time is it permissible for presenters to use their time slot to advertise or promote a product, service, or company.
This year, we are specifically interested in the following topics:
Frequently asked questions
Am I allowed to promote my product?
No. Product promotion is not allowed. All papers and presentations must be noncommercial. At no time is it permissible for presenters to use their time slot to advertise or promote a product, service, or company. If you are an Esri partner, your customer must be the primary presenter and lead the presentation.
How are abstracts chosen?
Our committee will evaluate your abstract and make selections based on topic, content, and time availability. All authors will be notified after the selection process.
What is provided to presenters before and during the summit?
Presenters will be provided with presentation information as well as their time slot and instructions. During the summit, Esri staff will help facilitate the session with you and the other presenters.
How long should my presentation be?
Presentations can range from 5-minute Lightning Talks to 25-minute presentations. If selected, you will be notified of your presentation length.
Who can submit for a presentation?
Submissions are open to members of the Esri user community.