Eligibility and requirements
All submissions must be in English and include the following:
- Speaker name(s): For business partner and distributor submissions, your end user must be added in your submission as the primary speaker at the conference.
- Presentation title (80 characters or fewer, including spaces)
- Company name
- Complete address, phone, and email information
- Abstract (600 characters or fewer, including spaces): Please make sure that any content in the main abstract field is ready to be published. If your presentation is accepted, this will be your description in the agenda. If you have additional information you’d like to share about your abstract, please include it in the expanded abstract field.
- Keyword set (list only 3–5 keywords): Keywords are used to organize presentations into appropriate sessions, so choose words that clearly describe the main ideas of your work.
The information you enter will be published on the website and agenda. Eliminate bullet points and numbering. Avoid using words in all capital letters. All papers and presentations must be noncommercial. At no time is it permissible for speakers to use their time slot to advertise or promote a product, service, or company.
You will need an Esri account to access the submission form and submit your abstract. If you do not have an Esri account, you can create a free account.
This year we are specifically interested in the following topics:
Frequently asked questions
Your presentation slot is 25 minutes long, including time for questions and answers.
Our committee will evaluate each abstract and make selections based on topic and content. All those who submit abstracts will be notified after the selection process.
Speakers will be provided with presentation information as well as their time slot and instructions. During the event, Esri staff will help facilitate the session with you and the other speakers.
Submitting abstracts is open to members of the Esri user community.
No, product promotion is prohibited. While we understand you have products and services to sell, we would like these sessions to be inspiring, informative, and educational rather than a series of exhibit booth sales demonstrations.