Call for Papers
Do more than attend the Esri Middle East and Africa User Conference, be a part of it.
As an active GIS user, your expertise makes a real difference in shaping and influencing the future of GIS. Demonstrate your success by presenting the use of GIS as applied to your line of business.
Gain visibility and be part of the collaboration that is a cornerstone of this major regional event.
Call for images is now closed.
Architecture, engineering and construction
Internet of Things
Land administration and cadastre
Roads and highways
Utilities and electric
Abstract submission guidelines
Answer these questions
- What problem did you solve with GIS? What advantage did GIS give you?
- What types of geospatial analysis did you use? Explain how and why.
- Results achieved through the use of Esri technology.
- How can this project be useful to the audience?
Content and formatting
- All submissions must be noncommercial. At no time is it permissible for presenters to use their time slots to advertise or promote a product, service, or company.
- Remember, the information you enter is used for publishing purposes (e.g., website and agenda); therefore, eliminate bullet points, numbering, or all capital letters. Submissions must be in English.
- Do not include information in your abstract that will not be a part of your presentation.
Presentations are typically 25 minutes, including five minutes of Q&A. Proceedings will be published on the event website. This year's committee will evaluate all abstracts and make selections based on topic, content, and time available. All authors will be notified after the selection process. A detailed program of presentations and events will be provided prior to the conference. A projector, a screen, a laptop, and Internet access will be provided in each presentation room.