Call for Presentations
Share your transformation and unique GIS success story on stage at the 2019 Esri Water Summit @ GeoConX. Stories like yours help others envision how GIS will make a difference for their organization.
Eligibility and requirements
- Author/presenter name(s)
- Presentation title (10 words or less)
- Company name
- Complete address, phone, and email information
- Brief presenter biography (25 words or fewer)
- Abstract (1200 characters or fewer, including spaces): Do not include information in your abstract that will not be in your presentation.
- Keyword set (list only 3-5 keywords): Keywords are used to organize presentations into appropriate sessions, so choose words that clearly describe the main ideas of your work.
The information you enter will be published on the website and on the agenda. Eliminate bullet points and numbering. Avoid using words in all capital letters. Submissions must be in English. All papers and presentations must be noncommercial. At no time is it permissible for presenters to use their time slot to advertise or promote a product, service, or company.
Frequently asked questions
How long should my presentation be?
Presentations are typically 20 minutes or less including times for questions.
How are abstracts chosen?
All submitted abstracts will be evaluated and selected based on topic, content, and time available. All authors will be notified in October after the selection process has been completed. Accepted papers will be organized into thematic sessions.
What is provided to presenters before the conference?
A detailed program of presentations and events will be provided prior to the conference. A projector and screen will be provided in the presentation room. Proceedings will be published on the event website.
Where will I be able to find proceedings from my presentation?
Proceedings will be published on the event website.
Am I allowed to promote my product?
All papers and presentations must be noncommercial. At no time is it permissible for presenters to use their time slot to advertise or promote a product, service, or company.