Call for Presentations
Tell your unique story at the Esri European Petroleum GIS Conference. Inspire other users with your proven best practices and be recognized as a GIS thought leader.
Eligibility and requirements
All submissions must include the following:
- Author/presenter name(s)
- Presentation title (no more than 10 words)
- Company name
- Complete address, phone, and email information
- Brief presenter biography (25 words or fewer)
- Abstract in 1,200 characters or fewer, including spaces (Do not include information in your abstract that will not be in your presentation.)
- Keyword consisting of only 3–5 keywords (Keywords are used to assign presentations to the appropriate sessions, so choose words that clearly describe the main ideas of your work.)
The information you enter will be published on the website and the agenda. Do not include bullet points or numbering. Avoid using words in all capital letters. Submissions must be in English. All papers and presentations must be noncommercial. At no time is it permissible for presenters to use their time slot to advertise or promote a product, service, or company.
Big Data and the Internet of Things (IoT)
Cloud and SASS
Oil Spill Contingency Planning
Risk Reduction and Safety
Integrity Management & Operations
Mobile Applications and Logistics
Field Data Automation, SCADA
Field Surveillance, Optimization and Scheduling
Distribution Logistics and Optimization
Plant Information Systems
Retail Site Analysis and Market Penetration
Citing, Operations or Environmental Considerations
Wind, Solar, and/or Geothermal Projects
Frequently asked questions
Am I allowed to promote my product?
No. Product promotion is not allowed. All papers and presentations must be noncommercial. At no time is it permissible for presenters to use their time slot to advertise or promote a product, service, or company.
How will abstracts be chosen?
Our committee will evaluate each abstract and make selections based on topic, content, and time available. All authors will be notified after the selection process.