Eligibility and requirements
Submissions must include all of the following in order to be considered.
- Your name
- Company name
- Complete address, phone, and email information
- Esri software used
- Geographic location of the image
- A brief description of the image/photo of 500 characters or less.
- A signed release form for photos of identifiable people
- Only upload images you have permission to use. (Do not upload on behalf of others).
- High-quality images under 25 MBs in either JPG or PNG formats.
This year we are specifically interested in the following topics:
Frequently asked questions
Since the 2022 Federal GIS Conference has been cancelled, why are submissions still open?
Jack Dangermond will host a special presentation on February 22, 2022, and selected images will be used for that presentation in lieu of a conference Plenary Session.
How are the images chosen?
Jack Dangermond reviews and selects all images.
Will I be notified if my images are chosen?
No. Watch the special presentation on February 22nd to see if your images were chosen.
How will my images be used?
Your images could be used in Jack Dangermond’s special presentation and/or Esri marketing materials.
Can I upload on behalf on someone else?
No, only upload your own work.
Submissions are closed
Get your questions answered
Send a message
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Speak with a representative