Eligibility and requirements
All submissions must include the following:
- Title of map
- Author(s) name
- Primary contact information
- Email address
- Phone number
- Organization name
- Esri products used (license level and extensions)
- A brief description of the map
- A high-resolution digital map image file or URL (must be publicly accessible)
- One thumbnail of your map: One (1) full width or one (1) close-up (to show map or app detail)
All maps will be reviewed. Accepted entries will be displayed at the conference and in the permanent online gallery.
Awards and opportunities
Every registered attendee of the Esri Federal GIS Conference gets to vote. This is the most prestigious award in the Map Gallery, as it is determined by a jury of your peers. Voting will close on Wednesday, February 8, at 5:00 p.m. (ET).
The judges will be looking for the submission that communicates a captivating story through superior graphic design and messaging.