You can submit your abstract now through October 19, 2018.
- Author/Presenter name(s)
- Presentation title (10 words or less)
- Company name
- Complete address, phone, and email information
- Brief presenter biography (25 words or fewer)
- Abstract (1200 characters or fewer, including spaces)
- Keyword set (list only 3-5 keywords): Keywords are used to organize presentations into appropriate sessions, so choose words that clearly describe the main idea of your work.
Remember, the information you enter will be published on the website and on the agenda. Eliminate bullet points and numbering and avoid using words in all capital letters. Submissions must be in English. All papers and presentations must be noncommercial. At no time is it permissible for presenters to use their time slot to advertise or promote a promote a product, service, or company.