Call for Presentations
The Geodesign Summit presents a unique opportunity to share your GIS success story with your peers from the global user community. The theme of the summit is Seeing Clearly in 2020. We welcome submissions and encourage summit participants to propose presentations that will be of interest to a diverse audience.
All submissions must include the following:
- Author/presenter name(s)
- Presentation title (10 words or fewer)
- Company name
- Complete address, phone, and email information
- Brief presenter biography ( 25 words or fewer)
- Abstract in 1,200 characters or fewer, including spaces (Do not include information in your abstract that will not be in your presentation.)
- List of only 3–5 keywords (Keywords are used to organize presentations into appropriate sessions, so choose words that clearly describe the main ideas of your work.)
The information you enter will be published on the website and on the agenda. Do not include bullet points or numbering. Avoid using words in all capital letters. Submissions must be in English. All papers and presentations must be noncommercial. At no time is it permissible for presenters to use their time slot to advertise or promote a product, service, or company.
Frequently asked questions
Am I allowed to promote my product?
No. Product promotion is not allowed. All papers and presentations must be noncommercial. At no time is it permissible for presenters to use their time slot to advertise or promote a product, service, or company.
How are abstracts chosen?
Our committee will evaluate each abstract and make selections based on topic, content, and time available. All authors will be notified after the selection process.
How long should my presentation be?
Presentations should be no longer than 20 minutes. Lightning Talks take a maximum of 8 minutes.