All submissions must be in English and include the following:
- Author/Presenter name(s) (For partner submissions, the end customer must be added as the main presenter.)
- Presentation title (80 characters or fewer, including spaces)
- Organization Name
- Complete address, phone, and email information
- Abstract (600 characters or fewer, including spaces) (Do not include information in your abstract that will not be in your presentation.)
- Keyword set (3–5 keywords) (Keywords are used to organize presentations into appropriate sessions, so choose words that clearly describe the main ideas of your work.)
The information you submit will be published on the website and agenda. Eliminate bullet points and numbering. Avoid using words in all capital letters. All papers and presentations must be noncommercial. At no time is it permissible for presenters to use their time slot to advertise or promote a product, service, or organization.
You will need an Esri account to access the submission form and submit your abstract. If you do not have an Esri account, you can create a free account.
This year, we are particularly interested in the following topics:
Frequently asked questions
Presentations can range from 5-minute Lightning Talks to 25-minute presentations. If selected, you will be notified of your presentation length.
Our committee will evaluate each abstract and make selections based on topic, content, and time availability. All authors will be notified after the selection process.
Presenters will be provided with presentation information as well as their time slot and instructions. During the event, Esri staff will help facilitate the session with you and the other presenters.
Presentations opportunities are open to any member of the Esri user community.
No, product promotion is prohibited. While we understand you have products and services to sell, we would like these sessions to be inspiring, informative, and educational rather than a series of exhibit booth sales demonstrations.