Provide the following information:
- Author/Presenter name(s)
- Presentation title (10 words or less)
- Abstract (500 characters or less)
- Category from the side topic list
- Company name
- Contact information
- Brief presenter biography (25 words or less)
Be sure to answer these questions:
- What problem did you solve with GIS? What advantage did GIS give you?
- What types of geospatial analysis did you use? Explain how and why you used them.
- What are your findings or results?
- How can this project be useful for the audience?
The submission deadline has passed.