Eligibility and requirements
The deadline to submit your presentation abstract has passed.
All submissions must be in English and include the following:
- Author/Speaker name(s). For business partner and distributor submissions, the end customer must be added as the main speaker.
- Presentation title (80 characters or fewer, including spaces)
- Company name
- Complete address, phone, and email information
- Abstract (600 characters or fewer, including spaces): Please make sure that any content in the main abstract field is ready to be published. If your presentation is accepted, this will be your description in the agenda. If you have additional information you’d like to share about your abstract, please include it in the expanded abstract field.
- Keyword set (list only 3–5 keywords): Keywords are used to organize presentations into appropriate sessions, so choose words that clearly describe the main ideas of your work.
The information you enter will be published on the website and the agenda. Do not include bullet points or numbering. Avoid using words in all capital letters. All papers and presentations must be noncommercial. At no time is it permissible for presenters to use their time slot to advertise or promote a product, service, or company.
You will need an Esri account to access the submission form and submit your abstract. If you do not have an Esri account, you can create a free account.
This year, we are particularly interested in the following topics:
Frequently asked questions
No. Product promotion is not allowed. All papers and presentations must be noncommercial. At no time is it permissible for presenters to use their time slot to advertise or promote a product, service, or company.
Our committee will evaluate your abstract and make selections based on topic, content, and time availability. All authors will be notified after the selection process.
Presenters will be provided with presentation information as well as their time slot and instructions. During the conference, Esri staff will help facilitate the session with you and the other presenters.
Final presentation slides are due after the conference. Only submissions that are presented will be published in the conference proceedings. You will receive an email following the conference on how to upload your presentation for proceedings.