Eligibility and requirements
All submissions must be in English and include the following:
- Author/Presenter name(s): For business partner submissions, the end customer must be added as the main presenter.
- Presentation title (10 words or fewer)
- Company name
- Complete address, phone, and email information
- Brief presenter biography (600 characters or fewer, including spaces)
- Abstract (1,200 characters or fewer, including spaces): Do not include information in your abstract that will not be in your presentation.
- Keyword set (list only 3–5 keywords): Keywords are used to organize presentations into appropriate sessions, so choose words that clearly describe the main ideas of your work.
The information you enter will be published on the website and agenda. Eliminate bullet points and numbering. Avoid using words in all capital letters. All papers and presentations must be noncommercial. At no time is it permissible for presenters to use their time slot to advertise or promote a product, service, or company.
You will need an Esri account to access the submission form and submit your abstract. If you do not have an Esri account, you can create a free account.
This year, we are specifically interested in the following topics:
Frequently asked questions
No. Product promotion is not allowed. All papers and presentations must be noncommercial. At no time is it permissible for presenters to use their time slot to advertise or promote a product, service, or company.
Our committee will evaluate your abstract and make selections based on topic, content, and time availability. All authors will be notified after the selection process.
Presenters will be provided with presentation information as well as their time slot and instructions. During the conference, Esri staff will help facilitate the session with you and the other presenters.
Final presentation slides are due after the conference. Only submissions that are presented will be published in the conference proceedings. You will receive an email following the conference on how to upload your presentation for proceedings.