Eligibility and requirements
All submissions must be in English and include the following:
- Author/Presenter name(s)*
- Presentation/Paper title (10 words or fewer)
- Company name
- Complete street address, phone number, and email address
- Brief presenter biography (25 words or fewer)
- Abstract (500 characters or fewer, including spaces) (Do not include information in your abstract that will not be in your presentation.)
- Keyword set (3–5 keywords). (Keywords are used to organize presentations into appropriate sessions, so choose words that clearly describe the main ideas of your work.)
*Esri partner submissions must include the end customer as the main presenter in order to be considered. The end-customer organization must be included in the abstract.
The information you submit will be published on the website and agenda. Eliminate bullet points and numbering. Avoid using words in all capital letters. All papers and presentations must be noncommercial. At no time is it permissible for presenters to use their time slot to advertise or promote a product, service, or company.
This year, we are specifically interested in the following topics:
Frequently asked questions
Am I allowed to promote my product?
No. Product promotion is not allowed. All papers and presentations must be noncommercial. At no time is it permissible for presenters to use their time slot to advertise or promote a product, service, or company.
How are abstracts chosen?
Our committee will evaluate all abstracts and make selections based on topic, content, inclusion of end-customer presenter, and time available. All authors will be notified after the selection process.