Eligibility and requirements
All submissions must be in English and include the following:
- Speaker name(s) (For partner and distributor submissions, the end customer must be added as the main speaker.)
- Presentation title (80 characters or fewer, including spaces)
- Company name
- Complete address, phone, and email information
- Abstract (600 characters or fewer, including spaces) (Do not include information in your abstract that will not be in your presentation.)
- Keyword set (list only 3–5 keywords) (Keywords are used to organize presentations into appropriate sessions, so choose words that clearly describe the main ideas of your work.)
The information you enter will be published on the website and agenda. Eliminate bullet points and numbering. Avoid using words in all capital letters. All papers and presentations must be noncommercial. At no time is it permissible for speakers to use their time slot to advertise or promote a product, service, or company.
You will need an Esri account to access the submission form and submit your abstract. If you do not have an Esri account, you can create a free account.
This year we are specifically interested in the following topics:
Frequently asked questions
Presentations can range from 5-minute Lightning Talks to 25-minute presentations. If selected, you will be notified of your presentation length.
Our committee will evaluate each abstract and make selections based on topic, content, and time availability. All those who submit abstracts will be notified after the selection process.
Speakers will be provided with presentation information as well as their time slot and instructions. During the event, Esri staff will help facilitate the session with you and the other speakers.
Submissions are open to members of the Esri user community.
No, product promotion is prohibited. While we understand you have products and services to sell, we would like these sessions to be inspiring, informative, and educational rather than a series of exhibit booth sales demonstrations.
Final presentation slides are due after the conference. Only submissions that are presented will be published in the conference proceedings. You will receive an email following the conference on how to upload your presentation for proceedings.