Call for Presentations
The Esri Ocean, Weather, and Climate GIS Forum presents a unique opportunity to share your GIS success story with your peers from the global user community.
Eligibility and requirements
All submissions must include the following:
- Author/presenter name(s)
- Presentation title (10 words or fewer)
- Company name
- Complete address, phone number, and email information
- Brief presenter biography (25 words or fewer)
- Abstract (1,200 characters or fewer, including spaces): Do not include information in your abstract that will not be in your presentation.
- Keyword set (list only 3–5 keywords): Keywords are used to organize presentations into appropriate sessions, so choose words that clearly describe the main ideas of your work.
The information you enter will be published on the website and agenda. Eliminate bullet points and numbering. Avoid using words in all capital letters. Submissions must be in English. All papers and presentations must be noncommercial. At no time is it permissible for presenters to use their time slot to advertise or promote a product, service, or company.
Marine spatial planning & protection
Fisheries and aquaculture
Climate and sea level rise
Hydrographic data collection
Ports and precision navigation
Other atmospheric and ocean research
Predicting ocean/Atmosphere weather
Climate impacts on the marine ecosystem
Climate and coastal resiliency
Watch/Warning generation and applications
Making METOC data services GIS ready