Call for Presentation
Tell your story and be part of the collaboration that is a cornerstone of the conference.
The deadline to submit has passed.
Enterprise architectures and standards
Data models and metadata
Cartography and mobility
IoT, Cloud, and SASS
Regional geology and basin analysis
Lease management, and image analysis & management
Environment and health
Planning and risk reduction
Oil spill response coordination
Lessons learned and recommended practices
Licensing rounds considerations
Risk assessment & more
Integrity management operations
Mobile applications and logistics
Optimizations and more
Field data automation, SCADA
Field operations surveillance, optimization, and scheduling
Health and data survey
Distribution & Retail
Plant information systems
Distribution logistics and optimization
Retail site analysis and market penetration
Wind, solar, and geothermal projects
Citing, operations, or environmental considerations
Abstract Submission Guidelines
Questions to be answered
- What problem did you solve with GIS? What advantage did GIS give you?
- What types of geospatial analysis did you use? Explain how and why.
- What are your findings or results?
- How can this project be useful for the audience?
Content and formatting
- All papers and presentations must be noncommercial. At no time is it permissible for presenters to use their time slot to advertise or promote a product, service, or company.
- Remember, the information you enter will be published on the website and in the agenda. Eliminate bullet points and numbering and avoid using words in all capital letters. Also, submissions must be in English.
- Do not include information in your abstract that will not be in your presentation.
Presentations are typically 30 minutes or less. Proceedings will be published on the event website. All abstracts will be evaluated and selected based on topic, content, and time available. All authors will be notified after the selection process has been completed. A detailed program of presentations and events will be provided prior to the conference. A projector and screen will be provided in the presentation room.