Eligibility and requirements
Submissions must include all of the following in order to be considered.
- Your name
- Company name
- Complete address, phone, and email information
- Esri software used
- Geographic location of the image
- A brief description of the image/photo—500 characters or less.
- A signed release form for photos of identifiable people
- Only upload images you have permission to use. (Do not upload on behalf of others).
- High-quality images under 25 MBs in either JPG or PNG formats.
This year we are specifically interested in the following topics:
Frequently asked questions
How are the images chosen?
Jack Dangermond reviews and selects all images.
Will I be notified if any of my images are chosen?
No, you will not be notified.
Image selections will be revealed to all attendees in real time during the Plenary Session. Please join us during the Plenary Session to see if your images were chosen.
How will my images be used?
Your images could be used in Jack Dangermond's Plenary Session presentation and/or Esri marketing materials.
Can I upload images on behalf of someone else?
No, we cannot accept submissions made on someone else’s behalf. Only upload your own work.