Call for Presentations
The Esri User Conference presents a unique opportunity to share your GIS success story with your peers from the global user community.
Eligibility and requirements
All submissions must be in English and include the following:
- Author/Presenter name(s)
- Presentation title (10 words or fewer)
- Company name
- Complete address, phone, and email information
- Brief presenter biography (25 words or fewer)
- Abstract (500 characters or fewer, including spaces): Do not include information in your abstract that will not be in your presentation.
- Keyword set (list only 3–5 keywords): Keywords are used to organize presentations into appropriate sessions, so choose words that clearly describe the main ideas of your work.
The information you enter will be published on the website and on the agenda. Eliminate bullet points and numbering. Avoid using words in all capital letters. All papers and presentations must be noncommercial. At no time is it permissible for presenters to use their time slot to advertise or promote a product, service, or company.
Real time/Internet of Things
Frequently asked questions
Am I allowed to promote my product?
No. Product promotion is not allowed. All papers and presentations must be noncommercial. At no time is it permissible for presenters to use their time slot to advertise or promote a product, service, or company.
How are abstracts chosen?
Our committee will evaluate your abstract and make selections based on topic, content, and time available. All authors will be notified after the selection process.