- TITLE: Be creative when crafting your unique title, while also making sure it is consistent with the core subject matter.
- ABSTRACT: This is a great way to succinctly summarize and communicate the main focus of your presentation to attendees in the UC agenda, if selected.
- EXPANDED ABSTRACT: Take advantage of the expanded abstract to communicate a more detailed overview of your project to the panel of reviewers.
Helpful Tips for Creating a Winning Presentation:
- The core focus of your presentation should detail how you’ve leveraged Esri technology to overcome a challenge and realize success in your project.
- Please provide any pertinent information that will help us understand your selection of a discipline. This helps us determine the appropriate topic category for your presentation.
The deadline for submission is November 12, 2018