- TITLE: Be creative when crafting your unique title, while also making sure it is consistent with the core subject matter. (limit 80 characters including spaces)
- ABSTRACT: This is a great way to succinctly summarize and communicate the main focus of your presentation to attendees in the UC agenda, if selected. (limit 500 characters including spaces)
- EXPANDED ABSTRACT: Take advantage of the expanded abstract to communicate a more detailed overview of your project to the panel of reviewers. (limit 350 words)
Helpful tips for creating a winning presentation:
- The core focus of your presentation should detail how you’ve leveraged Esri technology to overcome a challenge and realize success in your project.
- Please provide any pertinent information that will help us understand your selection of a discipline. This helps us determine the appropriate topic category for your presentation.
The deadline to submit has passed