Eligibility and requirements
All submissions must be in English and include the following:
- Author/Presenter name(s)
- Presentation title (10 words or fewer)
- Company name
- Complete address, phone, and email information
- Brief presenter biography (1,200 characters or fewer)
- Abstract (1,200 characters or fewer, including spaces): Do not include information in your abstract that will not be in your presentation.
- Keyword set (list only 3–5 keywords): Keywords are used to organize presentations into appropriate sessions, so choose words that clearly describe the main ideas of your work.
The information you enter will be published on the website and agenda. Do not include bullet points or numbering. Avoid using words in all capital letters. All papers and presentations must be noncommercial. At no time is it permissible for presenters to use their time slot to advertise or promote a product, service, or company.
Abstract topic examples
Here are examples of some topics we are interested in this year. You will also find a full list of topics in the submission form.
Frequently asked questions
Am I allowed to promote my product?
No. Product promotion is not allowed. All papers and presentations must be noncommercial. At no time is it permissible for presenters to use their time slot to advertise or promote a product, service, or company.
How are abstracts chosen?
Our committee will evaluate your abstract and make selections based on topic, content, and time availability. All authors will be notified after the selection process.
What is provided to presenters before and during the conference?
Presenters will be provided with presentation information as well as their time slot and instructions. During the conference, Esri staff will help facilitate the session with you and the other presenters.
Where will I be able to find proceedings from my presentation?
Final presentation slides are due after the conference. Only submissions that are presented will be published in the conference proceedings. You will receive an email following the conference on how to upload your presentation for proceedings.