Call for Papers
Be a part of the action and present at the Esri Water GIS Conference. Give a 20-minute presentation about your GIS project experiences, successes, and lessons-learned. You must have successfully used Esri GIS technology in the project you are presenting. Presenting is a great way to empower your peers and justify your attendance.
Submission Deadline and Details
The deadline to submit your abstract was Friday, November 2nd, 2018.
INCLUDE IN YOUR SUBMISSION:
- Author/Presenter name(s)
- Presentation title (10 words or less)
- Company name
- Complete address, phone, and email information
- Brief presenter biography (25 words or fewer)
- Abstract (1200 characters or fewer, including spaces): Do not include information in your abstract that will not be in your presentation.
- Keyword set (list only 3-5 keywords): Keywords are used to organize presentations into appropriate sessions, so choose words that clearly describe the main idea of your work.
Remember, the information you enter will be published on the website and in the agenda. Eliminate bullet points and numbering and avoid using words in all capital letters. Submissions must be in English. All papers and presentations must be noncommercial. At no time is it permissible for presenters to use their time slot to advertise or promote a product, service, or company.
Questions to be answered
- What problem did you solve with GIS?
- What advantage did GIS give you?
- Did you find a more useful way to do something?
- What difficulties did you overcome to solve your utility/department problems?
- What are your findings or results?
- How can this project be useful for the audience?
Frequently asked questions
How long should my presentation be?
Presentations are typically 30 minutes or less including time for questions.
How are abstracts chosen?
Our committee will evaluate your abstract and make selections based on topic, content, and time available. All authors will be notified after the selection process.
What is provided to presenters before the conference?
A detailed program of presentations and events will be provided prior to the conference.
Where will I be able to find proceedings from my presentation?
Proceedings will be published on the event website.
Am I allowed to promote my product?
All papers and presentations must be noncommercial. At no time is it permissible for presenters to use their time slot to advertise or promote a product, service, or company.