Frontier Precision, Inc. has a passion for helping others utilize and integrate location technology to better understand the world around them. We provide implementation services, training and technical support to ensure you start down the right path with Esri ArcGIS or to keep the momentum going with your established GIS initiatives.
For over 30 years Frontier Precision has been leading the way with specialized field mobility workflows to bring your GIS to the field and back. We help solve complex data collection challenges by seamlessly integrating GIS and field operations. Our unique capabilities revolve around mobile data collection systems, high accuracy GNSS, laser rangefinders, water monitoring solutions, UAS (Drone) technologies, 3D scanning and mobile imaging services.
GIS Services - Frontier Precision’s GIS services group will help your organization achieve goals through focused consulting, configuration, implementation, training and technical support services.
- Geospatial Work Plan – Our technical advisors work with your team to develop a working document to drive GIS and other geospatial initiatives through collaborative planning. GIS is a critical component of an organization’s operations, and the plan will aim to help the organization improve, enhance, and leverage the capabilities of its GIS into the future.
- ArcGIS Online Jump Starts –when you’re looking to create your very first maps and applications. This includes ArcGIS Online, Collector, Survey123, ArcGIS Story Maps and more!
- ArcGIS Enterprise –We’re here to help you with planning and configuring your system to publishing and sharing data using Portal for ArcGIS.
Field Mobility - For over 30 years, our team has unique experience with integrating high accuracy GNSS for real-time data collection. We offer training and technical support to help you achieve the highest quality data for your project needs using:
- Collector for ArcGIS
- Survey123 for ArcGIS
- Support for also integrating Trimble, Juniper Systems, Laser Technology, SeaFloor Systems, Spike by Ike, Spectra Precision and more.
Custom App Development – Frontier offers custom software development to help you create a solution. We have project management professionals (PMP) and development team on staff to help you create your custom solution today.
UAS / Drone Services - We have a full team of UAS professionals here to help you integrate remote sensing solutions and capabilities into your GIS program. Our services include mission planning, data capture, data processing, analysis and training. UAS services include:
- Esri Drone2Map training
- FAA Part 107 exam training
- Flight training
- Imagery, LiDAR, multispectral, thermal imaging
- Point clouds, digital surface models, orthomosaic imagery, volume determinations
- UAS data acquisition services
- Data sharing with ArcGIS Online and ArcGIS Enterprise
Vehicle Based Mobile Imaging/3D Scanning Services - Our highly skilled services team has mobile mapping solutions for rapid indoor mapping to vehicle-mounted spatial imaging solutions for robust data collection, processing, extraction from rich imagery and dense point clouds. Data processing is done in-house. We also offer the option for feature extraction and deliverable creation services if you need a full end-to-end solution. We provide a ride wide range of deliverables making a great foundation to any 3D GIS initiatives:
- Colorized point clouds
- 360-Degree imagery
- Attribute-rich point, line and area features
- Digital terrain models and contour maps
- Volume calculations