Seamless CAD to GIS data transformation for ArcGIS Pro & ArcGIS Online users
CADTransform by MGISS is a plug-in for ArcGIS which takes a standard CAD file drawing (DWG) and rapidly converts to an ArcGIS feature class, or feature layer in ArcGIS Online or ArcGIS Enterprise. In-built stringent validation is carried out to identify any incompatible objects whilst retaining coloring and symbology through the conversion. Rest assured that you will gain complete data interoperability whilst simplifying the integration between the platforms.
- Rapidly convert CAD (DWG) to ArcGIS Feature Class – instantly retain CAD layer drawing colours and styling, removing the need to restyle GIS layers
- Publish directly to ArcGIS Online Feature layer and quickly share to other users/groups reducing publishing wait times
- Split GIS layers separately based on CAD layers – no longer spend time and energy turning different layers on/off in your working process
- Reduce map clutter and save costs on data storage in ArcGIS Online by discarding unnecessary GIS layers – only process essential GIS layers
- Additionally discard unnecessary GIS fields to streamline your working process
- Comprehensive CAD file validation – CAD Transform checks for coordinate system, valid geometries and valid extents for all layers, including issue reporting to highlight problems in the CAD file import process
Contact provider for more information
- Architecture, Engineering, and Construction
- Natural Resources
- Electric and Gas Utilities
• ArcGIS Pro Basic (or above) Installation.
• ArcGIS Pro should be configured with a Creator/Editor level Named User
• Requires default ArcGIS Pro Python environment
Sep 12, 2023