The GeoMerge is a robust and versatile rule-based database synchronization software. It can be used for synchronizing data between spatial and non-spatial databases.
And now, GeoMerge is available as an Add-In for ArcGIS Pro 3. GeoMerge leverages ArcGIS Pro to organize your work into projects that include the maps, item connections, and datasets that will serve as the inputs for GeoMerge.
It is the ideal solution for facilitating seamless workflows between different databases, or within the same databases. GeoMerge can setup to run automatically for syncing data regularly or on demand.
Key Features of GeoMerge that can help your organization today:
- Works with branch versioning and utility network
- Configure rules to synchronize data to and from geodatabases and non-spatial databases
- Preview synchronization prior to running
- Two-way database synchronizer
- Easy install, setup, and configure to support your organizations workflows
- User friendly graphic user interface for maintaining synchronization rules and configurations
- Geodatabase versioning is recognized and honored
- GIS domains are recognized
- GIS life cycle is recognized
- Schema changes are not required if you have unique keys already in your data
- Source or target could be database or a geodatabase
- Perform CRUD on both sides
- High-speed syncing with scheduled automated batches or run on-demand
- Configure to support your workflows
- Set rules, filters, and conditions on data transfers
- Review and resolve or approve exceptions
- Calculate fields, and unique IDs
- Customizable to expand to support additional functionalities
- Supports Oracle or SQL Server
- Send automated emails with synchronization summary reports
- Operational Efficiency
- State and Local Government
- Electric and Gas Utilities
- Architecture, Engineering, and Construction
System and software requirements for ArcGIS Pro 3 are presented by Esri. For best performance, it is recommended to exceed Esri's minimum requirements.
GeoMerge Add-In v1.1.6, GeoMerge Tool 2.5.8
Sep 16, 2022