It is developed to provide medical researchers, public health authorities and the general public with a user-friendly tool to track the outbreak as it unfolds in a real-time. The dashboard allows users to understand the latest situation and visualize the “COVID-19” distribution patterns in the areas of the USA based on the input sources from various authoritative datasets. The statistics gives an overview of number of confirmed cases, recovered cases at a glance collected and displayed using freely available data sources.
Below are the functionalities of the proposed Widget:
- On time live COVID-19 statistics updates across USA as a example.
- Information regarding total confirmed cases, data about recovered patients and fatality
- Statistics is displayed in the form of Line Graph for easy representation
- The dashboard is user friendly with a responsive design
- Dashboard contents include important helpline information for the regions covered
The widget can be customized to implement across various organizations where the data analysis and location intelligence kind of activities.
The Widget is developed in a responsive mode and suits for almost all devices and compatible with all major browsers.
For any assistance Contact Us
- Situational Awareness
- Real-Time Location Tracking
- Facility Management
- Operational Efficiency
- Field Service Management
- Health and Human Services
- Public Safety
- State and Local Government
- National Government
- ArcGIS Apps
- ArcGIS Enterprise
- ArcGIS Online
August 9th, 2020