It is developed to provide medical researchers, public health authorities and the general public with a user-friendly tool to track the outbreak as it unfolds in a real-time. The dashboard allows users to understand the latest situation and visualize the “COVID-19” distribution patterns in the areas of the USA based on the input sources from various authoritative datasets. The statistics gives an overview of number of confirmed cases, recovered cases at a glance collected and displayed using freely available data sources.
Below are the functionalities of the proposed Widget:
- On time live COVID-19 statistics updates across USA as a example.
- Information regarding total confirmed cases, data about recovered patients and fatality
- Statistics is displayed in the form of Line Graph for easy representation
- Dashboard contents include important helpline information for the regions covered
- The dashboard is user friendly with a responsive design
The widget can be customized to implement across various organizations where the data analysis and location intelligence kind of activities.
The Widget is developed in a responsive mode and suits for almost all devices and compatible with all major browsers.
For any assistance Contact Us
- Situational Awareness
- Real-Time Location Tracking
- Facility Management
- Operational Efficiency
- Field Service Management
- Health and Human Services
- Public Safety
- State and Local Government
- National Government
- ArcGIS Apps
- ArcGIS Enterprise
- ArcGIS Online
August 9th, 2020