From local governments to industry UAS operators, users can leverage AirHub Portal to enhance their planning, operating, managing, and administrative workflows to enable safe operations in the National Airspace and in communities at scale.
The AirHub Platform is comprised of advanced cloud and ESRI geospatial technology specially designed to provide a broad set of core capabilities that support the critical requirements for integrating and managing UAS at scale.
Click Here to try AirHub Portal today
AirHub Portal: Advanced Drone Operation Solutions
- Integrated Drone Operations Platform for Organizations: AirHub Portal provides a unified environment for planning, managing, and executing drone operations, tailored for various stakeholders including government authorities, commercial drone operators, and public safety organizations.
- Solution to Regulatory Compliance and Safety: The platform ensures adherence to local, state, and federal drone regulations, enhancing safety and compliance in airspace management and drone operations.
- Advanced Data Integration and Analysis: Utilizes over 50 data sources for informed decision-making, offering users comprehensive insights for risk assessment, site analysis, and operational planning.
- Versatile and Scalable: Catering to a wide range of industries from emergency response to infrastructure management, AirHub Portal is scalable and adaptable, meeting the evolving needs of drone technology integration in various sectors.
- LAANC: AirHub Portal is a free FAA approved UAS Service Supplier (USS) Low Altitude Authorization & Notification Capability (LAANC) application providing drone pilots with access to controlled airspace at or below 400 feet.
- Enhanced Situational Awareness and Efficiency: Offers real-time data and geospatial analytics, significantly improving situational awareness and operational efficiency for diverse drone applications.
- Advisory Planning and Management: Enables state and local government authorities to create alerts in Portal around specific areas of interest. These alerts are displayed to the user on the map in the form of a Community Advisory.
- Surface Generation and Routing: Streamlines UAS mission planning by integrating various data sources into a unified, scored surface for efficient risk assessment.
- Crew and Asset Management Capabilities: Features robust tools for managing drone crews and assets as well as flight logging, enabling efficient tracking and utilization of resources.
- UAS Traffic: Enables government authorities to view UAS activity detected by sensors deployed in their jurisdiction.
- Economic Development
- Site Analysis and Territory Planning
- Situational Awareness
- Operational Efficiency
- Logistics and Fulfillment
- State and Local Government
- National Government
- Public Safety
- Electric and Gas Utilities
Contact provider for more information
- Microsoft Edge
- Mozilla Firefox
AirHub Portal v1.2
Jun 5, 2020