Mobile Area Routing and Vehicle Location Information System™ (MARVLIS) is a suite of integrated products designed to reach the bottom line: saving time and money by getting the right resources to the right location at the right time to best meet your client's needs. Using geographic information system (GIS) technology combined with wireless communications and the Global Positioning System (GPS), MARVLIS is bringing fundamental changes to the management and deployment of time sensitive services for a higher level of performance.
Dynamic display of available resources, demand forecasting, real-time coverage analysis and intelligent routing are just a few of the ways MARVLIS is helping to save our most important asset.
The MARVLIS Suite is comprised of the following products:
MARVLIS Server - Functions as the hub of a complete communications system for the entire MARVLIS suite of products by interfacing directly with your CAD system to better manage resources and enhance the overall value of your system. Server receives location and status data from people and vehicles in the field, archives the data and distributes it to multiple monitoring applications in the dispatch center. Manage road closures and construction with an advanced barrier management system to improve routing, vehicle coverage and closest vehicle recommendations. Automated updates push application and data updates to your fleet without interrupting operations or consuming excessive staff time.
MARVLIS Client - Your in-vehicle connection to dispatch. Designed with the driver in mind, Client utilizes GPS and wireless communications to display realtime maps and routes recommended by MARVLIS Server as well as providing valuable information to empower the field worker for better performance. Take advantage of silent dispatch capabilities to receive full incident information including location, status and updates. Store multiple destinations such as headquarters, posts and hospitals for quick and simple routing. Field supervisors can access information about resources under their command, new incidents in the system and dispatch assignments.
MARVLIS Deployment Planner - Automatically builds an accurate and efficient System Status Management plan to better deploy your resources for reduced response times and better service to the community. Using the historical demand data generated by Demand Monitor, Deployment Planner analyzes your demand, post locations and geographic coverage requirements to create a plan that best utilizes your resources for specific times of the day and week. The results of the analysis can be immediately used for deployment or can be imported into your CAD system for use as part of your overall management system.
MARVLIS Impedance Monitor - Do you know the fastest route to an incident location? Depending on the time of day, day of the week or time of year that route may be different. MARVLIS Impedance Monitor constantly learns from your fleet’s AVL data and determines the true speed of travel over your roads and highways during different times of day. The resulting GIS data is then used to more efficiently recommend closest vehicles, route your vehicles to avoid traffic problems and more accurately calculate the true coverage of a vehicle for a specified response time.
MARVLIS Deployment Monitor - The only real-time analysis tool for the dispatch center that combines demand data, AVL, CAD information, traffic congestion and vehicle status to provide a complete overview of the effectiveness of your resource deployment. The operator is presented with a map that displays the hot spot map from Demand Monitor, overlaid with vehicle locations, vehicle status and coverage of each vehicle. Together, this information aids in the efficient management of resources to assure that the high probability areas can be covered by available vehicles yet minimizes the need for constant vehicle move-ups.
MARVLIS Demand Monitor - A new approach to managing call demand within your jurisdiction. Through automatic and regular analysis of the geographical and historical properties of data from your CAD system, Demand Monitor accurately predicts the location of upcoming calls. Demand Monitor increases your overall effectiveness by providing a map of the areas with the highest probability of calls, specific to your area, for the current time and season of year.
MARVLIS NETCall - A real-time scheduling and optimization solution for the management and distribution of non-emergency medical transports, scheduled in-home patient visits, and other time sensitive fleet deployment appointments. MARVLIS NETCall uses advanced analytics, AVL and GIS alongside your computer-aided dispatch system to help answer these questions and improve the overall efficiency of your system. Like other MARVLIS products, NETCall can connect directly with the CAD system to receive both scheduled and immediate requests for service. Using the location and status of available vehicles, NETCall simultaneously optimizes those resources based on a weighted combination of factors.
MARVLIS Forecast LE - is the latest evolution in the MARVLIS family of products. Leveraging the power of ArcGIS Enterprise, key information is distributed throughout the department using a series of portals, or dashboards, designed for any level user. Currently, MARVLIS Forecast LE consists of three modules; COMPSTAT, Admin Stats Dashboard, & PSAP/Ops Monitor.
- The COMPSTAT module is designed to make departmental meetings easy. Agency data is compiled and categorized for the previous 4 weeks into a simple interface, enabling anyone in the department to conduct scheduled or impromptu meetings. Whether used for routine COMPSTAT-style meetings, Neighborhood Watch programs, or pre-shift assemblies, the COMPSTAT module of MARVLIS Forecast LE presents agency data in a clean, professional display for all audiences.
- The Admin Stats Dashboard module presents large amounts of data in a format that can be easily understood. Using a series of graphs linked with an intelligent map, this module gives departmental access to major agency data types and analysis in an intuitive display. Part 1 and 2 crimes, field contacts, traffic, and calls for service information and statistics can be viewed by code, date range, jurisdictional boundary, shift, and more making it easy for officers and staff to get the intel they need without adding to your analyst workload.
- The PSAP/Ops Monitor module provides a real-time, tactical display of active 911 calls and AVL positions and statuses. The intuitive interface presents a variety of metrics showing fleet load and distribution of activity by zone combined with real-time data such as traffic, weather warnings/radar, DOT information, and traffic camera access. Leveraging your organizational GIS data in conjunction with Esri basemaps and a variety of real-time data feeds, Operations Monitor helps decision makers by integrating all these data into one holistic display.
- Real-Time Location Tracking
- Operational Efficiency
- Situational Awareness
- Asset Tracking and Analysis
- Performance Monitoring
- Public Safety
- State and Local Government
- National Government
- Health and Human Services
Contact provider for more information
Jul 6, 2022