Geodatabase Manager XI (GDBM XI) automates daily processes for maintaining an up-to-date network, managing both the database and network for completeness and accuracy. Built exclusively for Esri’s utility network, GDBM XI gives the back office and field crews the most current data to inform the best decisions for customer service and crew safety.
- Give time back to end-users with the help of automation
- Automate common, yet critical, utility network management processes to make sure all circuits/zones are up-to-date.
- Batch Reconcile and Post
- We found that GDBM XI can free up the end-user time by 12%.
- Use with any utility network, Ex. water, district heating, electric, etc
- You control when and what GDBM is processing.
- Extensible to include attribute and/or validation rules and geoprocessing services.
GDBM XI is part of the ArcFM Solution XI Series, an ecosystem of applications that streamline the design and construction workflow, enabling utilities to get work done more efficiently. ArcFM Editor XI, ArcFM Designer XI, ArcFM Web XI and ArcFM Mobile XI fill out the rest of the ecosystem and offer the most comprehensive utility GIS solution available today. The result - streamlined workflows, minimized use of paper and a reduced work backlog, enabling utilities to address the challenges facing today’s digital environment.
- Operational Efficiency
- Facility Management
- Electric and Gas Utilities
- Petroleum and Pipeline
Nov 6, 2020