Pathfinder, a GIS collaborative multi-user decision-making platform, optimizes infrastructure design and planning, including sustainable grid development, with awareness of multiple spatial and non-spatial parameters, to increase transparency and stakeholder engagement.
Pathfinder ArcGIS Pro add-in allows GIS users to use Pathfinder routing and siting optimization engine algorithms, avoiding the need to build large or complex models, while using ArcGIS Pro tools for advanced analytical capabilities.
The add-in helps grid operators, engineering, renewable energy and consultant firms to easily create and test project scenarios to plan new routes and identify suitable locations for a diverse range of use cases. With ArcGIS Pro, teams can easily import and prepare GIS data for projects using the data management tools available in ArcGIS. Once the data is ready, users access the scenario planning capabilities in Gilytics’ Pathfinder add-in. More info here: https://www.gilytics.com/esri-arcgis-add-in
Typical use cases include:
- Routing and design of power lines
- Optimal substation siting
- Stakeholders engagement
- Support to strategic grid expansion planning
- Routing and design of pipelines (oil & gas, H2)
- PV solar and wind siting with connection to grid
- Urban network design
- District heating /cooling
Pathfinder can easily adapt to a diverse range of planning rules and processes, enabling users to:
- Automate and optimize manual workflows
- Generate many scenarios and alternatives based on custom planning rules (i.e. national and local constraints, regulations, etc..) in shorter time (minutes vs. weeks or months)
- Customize cost
functions based on CAPEX and OPEX, terrain, etc
- Compare aternatives using quantitative KPIs.
- Automated reporting
- 3D visualization
- Increase transparency with different stakeholders
- Improve communication by collecting and sharing geo-comments
Are you ready to revolutionize your
infrastructure planning process and experience the benefits of Gilytics'
Pathfinder? Download the Pathfinder ArcGIS Pro add-in and contact us at email@example.com to start optimizing your projects today.
- Site Analysis and Territory Planning
- Risk Management
- Electric and Gas Utilities
- Architecture, Engineering, and Construction
- Petroleum and Pipeline
The host desktop computer must have access to external Internet connections. In some cases, users may need to request this access to their internal IT support.
Sep 4, 2023