Eliminate hand-written permit applications and allow public users to apply for their land use permits online with an easy-to-use application process.
With SmartPermit, public users are able to identify structure setback information, edit structures, and pay for permits online.
We work with your agency to ensure our application is configured with your GIS data and accessible through your website.
Administrators and Inspectors also have access to their own dashboards with tools related to their specific job duties, including offline field inspection, timeline activities by permit, reporting functions, issuing permits and more!
Public Users can...
- Account for multiple property owners
- Identify authorized agents
- Automatically calculate structure information
- View and interact with parcel data to place a structure and identify driveways
- Edit structures in a map interface
- Automatically calculate permit application fees based on data provided
Administrative Users and Inspectors can...
- Review submitted permit applications from public users
- View and filter permits in a map interface
- Assign permit inspections
- Navigate to inspection sites
- Confirm applicant information and add new data
- Request additional information from applicants
- View a timeline of activities per permit
- Run custom reports
- Economic Development
- Logistics and Fulfillment
- Site Analysis and Territory Planning
- Operational Efficiency
- Architecture, Engineering, and Construction
- Real Estate
- State and Local Government
Jan 21, 2022