Qonda Monitor is a cloud based monitoring and alerting platform specifically developed for ArcGIS Enterprise and FME servers.
Being hosted in the cloud, Qonda Monitor frees you from maintaining additional infrastructure just to monitor your infrastructure! No extra databases, no extra reporting servers and no email relay required.
Qonda Monitor uses an agent that runs on your infrastructure, it is responsible for performing health checks, gathering metrics and parsing logs. The agent sends telemetry to our secure Cloud infrastructure using strong encryption. There is minimal configuration with lots of benefits!
Qonda Monitor has many features that make it easy to understand what is going on under the hood of your GIS infrastructure.
- Infrastructure telemetry; CPU, RAM, Disk etc
- Health checks specific to ArcGIS Enterprise and FME.
- Many useful charts.
- Alerts for infrastructure; low disk space, high CPU usage etc.
- Alerting via email or web hook (using Zapier, Integromat etc)
- Out of the box reports including infrastructure and service performance.
- Months of data storage!
- Operational Efficiency
- Performance Monitoring
- Situational Awareness
- Electric and Gas Utilities
- Natural Resources
- Public Safety
- National Government
Windows or Linux Server
Aug 11, 2022