geoSherpa is an interactive tutorial system, built for Web GIS that guides your users with step-by-step tours, video tutorials, and FAQs through your Web AppBuilder for ArcGIS® and Geocortex® applications. With geoSherpa, you can integrate your documentation into your Web GIS applications to simplify training, reduce support tickets, and increase Web GIS adoption.
geoSherpa delivers simplified, effective training supporting all your users and organizational workflows. It eliminates GIS jargon and reduces one-on-one training needs by offering engaging interactive, video, and text tutorials empowering all learning styles.
geoSherpa is designed to support any Web GIS but is proven effective for Web AppBuilder for ArcGIS® and Geocortex® learning and adoption. Whether highlighting basic functionality or guiding your users through complex workflows and components, geoSherpa Guides increase user acceptance and reduce support costs.
- Build and deploy interactive tutorials without having to code
- Quickly onboard and teach any level of user to become an expert in your Web AppBuilder or Geocortex® applications.
- geoSherpa Guides deploy easily into Web AppBuilder for ArcGIS® with the geoSherpa Web AppBuilder Widget.
- With the geoSherpa Deployment Tool for Geocortex®, you can easily deploy site-specific Guides and get your users learning today.
geoSherpa provides your users step-by-step interactive tours, video tutorials, and frequently asked questions (FAQs) to simplify Web GIS training, reduce support tickets, and increase Web GIS adoption. All at one simple price! With your annual organization you get:
- Unlimited Guides for sites and Web GIS applications
- No per user fees
- Unlimited tours, videos, and faqs
- Free technical support
geoSherpa consists of the following three components making the creation and deployment of geoSherpa Guides simple, intuitive, and without the need to delve into code.
geoSherpa PlannergeoSherpa Planner is a Windows Desktop application providing a simple WYSIWIG development environment to create and manage your guides.
geoSherpa WidgetgeoSherpa’s Web AppBuilder Widget allows your to easily integrate geoSherpa Guides. Drop the geoSherpa Widget into your Web AppBuilder for ArcGIS (Developer Edition). It is as simple as cut and paste.
geoSherpa Deployment ToolgeoSherpa’s Deployment Tool for Geocortex provides a simple interface to install or remove geoSherpa Guides quickly and efficiently.
- Operational Efficiency
- National Government
- Electric and Gas Utilities
- Petroleum and Pipeline
- Public Safety
- ArcGIS Enterprise
- ArcGIS Online
- OS: Microsoft Windows version 7 or later
- Processor: 1.6 GHz or faster
- RAM: 2 GB minimum, 4GB or greater recommended
- Disk: 200MB minimum
- Other: .NET Framework 4.5.2 or later
July 1st, 2019