Well planning and reserve area mapping made easy
Revolutionize your shale planning projects.
For use in unconventional resource projects such as shale gas, shale oil, coal bed methane (CBM) or coal seam gas (CSG), Unconventionals Analyst for ArcGIS Pro enables enables land, drilling and subsurface teams to holistically plan field developments in order to streamline operations; and to evaluate reserve areas and forecast volumes during production.
Using Unconventionals Analyst, you can dramatically cut complex, time-consuming and data intensive well planning and reserve area evaluation workflows:
- Identify allowable areas for operations by creating setbacks from access, land use and environmental factors.
- Manage sub-surface constraints to positioning well bores at depth.
- Assess how many well sticks can be placed throughout your area of interest.
- Calculate lateral spacing between wells and wells layers.
- Assess overlaps between wells and wells layers.
- Identify the most efficient well development plan, placing pads and laterals so that you minimize surface footprint while maximizing lateral lengths.
- Easily run complex map-based statistical workflows such as PRMS and SPEE “Monograph 3”.
- Forecast reserve addition through time.
- Asset Tracking and Analysis
- Operational Efficiency
- Risk Management
- Site Analysis and Territory Planning
- Petroleum and Pipeline
ArcGIS Pro 2.3 and above.
Sep 10, 2019